Friday, March 19, 2010

La di da di da di dahh



















Today is weird, I woke up before anyone else and was just kind of be bopping around the house with my iPod on and had a moment of complete disorientation, it felt like the first moment of consciousness after getting knocked out. I just froze for a second my head swimming and bon ivers filling my ears and then like a switch things just seemed like they were going to be ok. I know this is odd to say the least and yet just another in a long line of signs i'm likely mental. That I am also ok with, I'm me and if you don't like that ... well I don't care it's nto worth my time to jump up and down screaming " fuck you " and hating people who don't like me. There are plenty of people in my life who do and I could be sp[ending that time with them..

I think I'll go do that now actually..

Later stalkers.


No comments: